1. Here's a contour/chevron ring (it's the wrong color, but please ignore that):
2. And here's the same ring with me wearing it, along with my e-ring.
3. Here's this one...a baguette, I think?
4. And here's a flat one, with the diamonds embedded:
5. And here's a good ol' domed plain wedding band, 2mm (also the wrong color):
Thoughs? Opinions? I'm still thinking along the lines of "simple but pretty", so I'm still not sure about the ones that have diamonds...(though they *are* pretty). I'm also concerned about the wedding band being too costly.
Let me know what you think!